Monday, July 9, 2012

A Barbara Lombardo Interview????

I went online tonight and saw where Barb Lombardo had interviewed The City Manager from Beacon New York.  I haven’t made any meetings of Saratoga Citizen and only get information from their website which has some very good articles and video pieces.
When I found out that Ms. Lombardo’s interview with the Manager from Beacon could be seen on video from a click from the article, I said to my self, a great chance to hear a City Manager explain what the job entails.  Holy crap, Batman.  It took longer for the piece to load up than the time the interview took (1.34)  I thought it was 1 hour and 34 minutes, but zowie, it was 1 minute and 34 seconds.  I hope Ms. Lombardo doesn’t interview many people because it wouldn’t pay to sit down for her interview.  So, since that was a Saratogian bomb I’ll have to hope that Saratoga Citizen outs her discussion at the Library on their site or wait for another Manager to visit.  However, this time I won’t relax in my chair with my popcorn and Pepsi in anticipation of a good interview.  Heck, it took 2 minutes to microwave the popcorn!  Until later, same Bat time, same Bat blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment