Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NEW CITY GARAGE


 I read that 3/4 of the new Woodlawn Parking Garage is set to open this Friday (July 20th).  One floor is not completed but should be ready in a week.  The deck took 3 months to build, if it is the top deck that isn't finished, I wouldn't dare park in any of the levels below it, unless I was wearing a hard hat and a suit of armor.  Oh well, happy parking.  Now is the time of the year that those born in Saratoga Springs who calls those who moved here ‘carpetbaggers’ gladly open their arms to 6 week 'carpet baggers' so they can drain them of their money and send them packing.  After Labor Day, they start complaining about those taxpaying, civic minded carpet baggers again.  Amazing, I love the City, but the natives are too restless.

8 comments:

  1. Do you have one?
    §1202.3 Certificates of Occupancy and Completion.
    (a) Upon completion of all projects for which a building or demolition permit has been issued, the property owner shall obtain a certificate of occupancy or completion. No building erected subject to the Uniform Code and this Part shall be used or occupied,... until a certificate of occupancy has been issued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By you, I assume you mean the City?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry can't type this morning. Yes YOU are correct by the first 'you' I meant The City. By the second you, the first you in this comment, I mean Capt. America. I hope that clears that up right clear, maybe?

      Delete
  3. Got it. To answer your first question, if the City didn't have a building permit should we dare think they would have a CO? Now I haven't checked this out myself and I really shouldn't state this, but a source told me the Rec Center is operating without a CO. I'll try and find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Captain America Is Shawn Thompson still involved in the democratic party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't a clue, however I don't think he would change to Republican. Wait, I did hear that he may have morphed into Shauna Sutton, the first name is close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you post pictures of that metamorphosis?

      Delete
  6. Let's not wake "Sleeping Beauty"

    ReplyDelete